Sunday 14 April 2013

My Sunday moment



This could as well be called my Friday-to-Sunday moment because on Friday I received two maps in the mail, a world map and one of Italy. A few weeks ago I finally subscribed to National Geographic Traveler and while waiting for my first issue they sent two maps. Since Friday I have kept a side table next to the coffee table with the Italy map spread out and all kinds of inspirational things.

Today spring arrived with style and we are enjoying a wonderful Sunday. It is warm, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the children are playing in the garden, and all around us we hear the happy voices of our neighbours. Right now I'm enjoying my latte on the balcony with a stack of magazines and books ... and yes, there is a apple cake in the oven. Welcome spring 2013.

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

3 comments:

  1. I love maps, there´s so much promise in them somehow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's been ages since I held a map in my hands! Now everything is PC and mobile based, so those look particularly special.
    Glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty much the same, especially on Sunday when the weather was gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this is really, really calling for holidays :-) Hoping the sun will last a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.