Friday 13 July 2012

summer blog break


It is time to take a break from blogging and enjoy summer. The children finish school today and we intend to use the next two weeks to explore our new surroundings a little better. There is a small Roman fort on a hill not that far away which would be the perfect picnic place - here is hoping for sunny weather! We have plans to visit some historic sites within Luxembourg, for example the Vianden Castle. The city of Metz in France is also in the cards and I'm hoping to make it to a flea market that will be held on the French side of the borders later this month.

I will probably do some pinning when enjoying my coffee but I won't be visiting any blogs during my break. I hope you all have wonderful weeks ahead, wherever you are in the world and whether you are enjoying summer or winter. I will be back Monday, 30th July.

See you later - à bientôt - auf Wiedersehen!

photo credit:
1: unknown source via Crumpled Envelope/Tumblr
2: unknown source via Ada of Classiq/Pinterest
3: LatteLisa

22 comments:

  1. enjoy and have fun with the kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy summer and your blog break - sounds like you guys have some great plans :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy you break Lisa, and the lovely long summer days with the family. I wish you well on your holidays and see you when you get back. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bis bald!
    Viele schöne Erlebnisse!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your summer, Lisa!!! À bientôt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to miss you!!!! have a wonderful break.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful break, Lisa!! Wishing you many beautiful summer memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! Sounds like you have some great plans... Buy something special at the flea market to remember this special summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you and the family have a sweet time of it.

    i adore that kitchen, and it's given me an idea for my open shelving dilemmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make the most of it! :) Although I am going to miss your posts and messages very much.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your break and have a wonderful time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy the break and seeing the sights of your new city. I look forward to hearing about them when you return. X Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful break with your family. Explore and do share your findings when you come back.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. enjoy your break! kisses from Antwerp xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will truly miss your posts, but this is a great idea. These years with your family are so dear—enjoy every single moment :) I look forward to reading about your Summer and following along with your pins!

    Warmly,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you have a wonderful Summer break Lisa! What a great idea to take time off and spend with your family in your new city. I hope you get to ride your bike around + read all of your books too :) See you in a couple of weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are enjoying your break, Lisa. Lots of xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good idea! Enjoy your time, sweet Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Lisa, I wish you a wonderful break! I'll start my holiday tomorrow and I cannot wait to enjoy the sunshine of my country!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoy the break and come back soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a relaxing holiday see you soon :)
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.