Saturday 14 January 2012

touch of red


One cannot go wrong with a touch of red.

The fashion editorial is from T Magazine, August 2007, styled by Marie-Amélie Sauvé. I especially love the vintage hat she used. It's from the vintage shop One Of A Kind in London (Notting Hill). The outfits in the first photo are by Prada and Miu Miu (Versace gloves) and in the second by Azzedine Alaïa. Click the link below to view more photos.

We're enjoying a bright winter day in Antwerp. I'm looking forward to meeting my friends later today at a restaurant in the city centre, where we'll enjoy good food and have wonderful conversations.

Is someone else having problems with commenting on Blogger blogs? Yesterday morning everything worked fine but later in the day the box to type the comment never appeared so I wasn't able to do anything, and it's the same today. However, everything works fine with blogs that use the pop-up window comment form, so I've changed the settings on mine. I would love to comment on your blog posts but unfortunately I cannot do anything.

Have a beautiful Saturday!

photo credit:
top: Willy Vanderperre for The New York Times
middle: Harlequin
bottom: Saipua

7 comments:

  1. The model looks like an adaption to little red riding hood. I like it, too!

    Yes, sometimes does the blog comment box not work and when it happens, it`s a bit frustrating...I know!

    So, we`ve got a very sunshiny weather today, after a snow storm yesterday and I enjoy the bright light very much!
    Have a wonderful january weekend, Lisa!
    Beate ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger is acting funny lately - comments and posts deleting after you hit the publish button, blog pages not showing up, etc. Weird.

    I love the pops of red! Red is one of my favorite colours.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous captures and beautifully paired :) Hope you had a wonderful time with your friends today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is a truly epic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A touch of red can transform an entire outfit or interior. That second outfit is gorgeous! I would recognize an Azzedine Alaïa creation anywhere. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Lisa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pics!
    Great selection!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red can be so overpowering but I find this rather delicate. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.