Friday 5 August 2011

giambattista valli couture


How about some couture on this Friday? This would be part of the Giambattista Valli autumn 2011 collection, his first couture collection to be exact (I love it that his website opens with the song My Funny Valentine). Words aren't really needed here. I just hope this won't be his last. If you happen to be in Paris, you'll find his store at 30 rue Boissy d'Anglas.


I've decided to go shopping today, not for couture though. wink So, I'm off to the centre and I hope you have a fabulous Friday!

photo credit: Yannis Vlamos for Vogue US

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, it's gorgeous, Lisa! All the white, you know I love white, the flowing red, the black and white (another favourite), simply gorgeous. Enjoy your shopping! Treat yourself to something fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning collection, the material and the details are so gorgeous. The whites make me think of perfect white pigeons or other white birds. And shopping, niiice! Hope you have found some lovely treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furry dress. Gorgeous! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, its gorgeous... Love the short red jacket with peplum and the long flowing skirt... stunning.!

    PS: I've just discovered yr blog and its lovely; aim to visit daily!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I would love to just so happen to find myself in Paris... sigh... !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love the dramatic red.
    Have fun shopping and a lovely weekend.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that first red dress... wow... breathtaking !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couture Friday sounds wonderful and this collection is gorgeous. Love the clothes very much and just have to mention the necklace from the very first photo. Love it so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous collection! You had me at the first dress - how incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.