Thursday 17 March 2011

lanvin spring 2011

As much as I loved following the recent fashion shows, it feels like I'm no longer in the mood for autumn/winter collections. Now that spring has arrived I just want to see spring fashion. That isn't weird, is it? My blog isn't a fashion blog in that sense of the word so I try to limit the fashion show posts and the number of images (I know, I lost it a bit with Armani but remember, he's my birthday buddy!). Anyway, you'll have to bear with me because there are a few designers waiting in line with their gorgeous spring outfits.

Alber Elbaz for Lanvin is one of them. I just couldn't leave him out, no way. His show at the Paris Fashion Week last autumn was just oh so good. I found myself drawn to the gorgeous colours of these outfits and details.


photo credit: Marcio Madeira via Vogue US

6 comments:

  1. I love the textures in the first image, the V cut of the blouse and the combination of black and yellow. And all the sheer, pleated dresses. A beautiful collection! Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pleasantly bare with you on these kind of post all the time;) This collection was and still is fabulous indeed. Personally I don't think the last dress can be worn better than Blake Lively did :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous...the very first photo is my fave! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved all the leather harnesses

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. spring, spring, spring, spring, spring, spring, spring!

    Sorry, can you tell what's on my mind??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, i love Lanvin! The fabrics have a fantastic weightlessness. The red dress makes me dream...

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.